The Junior Hornets provide everything a young Watford fan needs to support their club, allowing supporters to feel as close to their team as possible.
The sign-up process is quick and easy, but you will need the consent of a parent/guardian before joining the Junior Hornets.
If you are an existing Junior Hornets member, you will receive an email inviting you to re-register for the refreshed scheme.
How to sign up:
- Go to tickets.watfordfc.com and log in with your Fan ID. The Fan ID that is being used should be assigned to the child that wishes to sign up to Junior Hornets – the parent or guardian’s ticket account should not be used. If you haven’t got a Fan ID, register a new ticket account and complete the sign up process first and come back when you’ve received it.
- Go to the ‘Junior Hornets’ tab on the home page of the tickets.watfordfc.com.
- When ready, click on the ‘join now’ to sign up for the free Junior Hornets membership. All existing Junior Hornets members are also required to re-sign up in order to continue receiving membership benefits including the new membership packs.
- Choose which age group’s Membership Pack you’d like; you don’t have to have the pack that relates to your age if you’d prefer a different one. Further details on what will be included in the packs will be released in the near future.
- When you finish the membership process, you’ll receive a confirmation email and your Membership Pack will follow shortly.
It is also possible to sign up to the Junior Hornets by calling the Supporter Services team on 01923 223023.